Former name: Supra 0012H
The Sandvik TH680 is a side-tipping, 80-tonne truck for horizontal underground hauling. Thanks to its unique multi-axle design, it is able to operate in much smaller drifts than conventional trucks with a similar payload capacity. This means that less development work and fewer trucks are needed when the TH680 is used.
Features and values
- Unique design gives very high payload to weight ratio
- Bigger payload means that fewer trucks are needed
- Compact design permits use in relatively small drifts
- Ergonomic cabin for high operator output
- Good manoeuvrability raises productivity