Former name: Tamrock Quasar
DL210 is the proven and flexible drill rig for small drifts. Sandvik DL210 is a compact and flexible electro-hydraulic long-hole drill rig, engineered for production drilling in narrow vein underground mines. The rig is designed for vertical and inclined plane rings and fans. It is capable of drilling holes with a diameter of 51 to 64 millimeters (2 to 2 1/2 inches), with a depth of up to 20 meters (66 feet).
Features and values
- For production drilling in underground mines
- Compact and flexible
- Suitable to various drilling applications.
- Robust long-hole drilling boom offers accurate positioning and high quality drilling
- Jumbo layout is designed for good visibility and stability
- Operating environment and automatic actions allow for fast, safe drilling
- Portable remote control ensures accurate control and hole set-up